- Legal name of organization, office and mailing address and phone number of applicant contact person.
- Date of establishment and brief history.
- Purpose of the grant.
- Specific amount of grant requested with itemized budget information.
- Identification of individuals administering the project or purpose of the grant.
- Expected goals/outcomes and time frame for use of the grant.
- A copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter.
The Foundation adheres to two deadlines for applications:
- Proposals submitted by May 1 will receive a response either asking for additional information, or notice that the proposal will continue to be considered along with others, or notice that the proposal is declined.
- Proposals submitted by August 1 will receive a response, but will not have the opportunity to submit additional information prior to board consideration.
The Foundation’s grants most often range in size from $10,000 to $35,000 and are expected to be used in the ensuing calendar year. Grantees are expected to submit a closing report on the grant soon after the funds are used.
It is strongly recommended that grant applicants submit the initial proposal by May 1 so the Proposal Evaluation Committee can request additional information if necessary before the August 1 deadline for final submissions.