- Legal name of organization, office and mailing address, phone number and email address of applicant contact person.
- Date of establishment and brief history.
- Purpose of the grant.
- Specific amount of grant requested with itemized budget information.
- Identification of individuals administering the project or purpose of the grant.
- Expected goals/outcomes and time frame for use of the grant.
Please include a copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) IRS determination letter with the proposal.
The Foundation adheres to two deadlines for applications:
- Proposals submitted by May 1 will receive a response either asking for additional information, or notice that the proposal will continue to be considered along with others, or notice that the proposal is declined.
- Proposals submitted by August 1 will receive a response, but will not have the opportunity to submit additional information prior to board consideration.
Organizations will receive notice of grant award or decline in September.
The Foundation’s grants most often range in size from $10,000 to $35,000 and are expected to be used in the ensuing calendar year. Grantees are expected to submit a closing report on the grant soon after the funds are used.
The general delivery email address on the website is not able to accept attachments. Please submit a hard copy of the proposal via US Postal Service.
It is strongly recommended that grant applicants submit the initial proposal by May 1 so the Proposal Evaluation Committee can request additional information if necessary before the August 1 deadline for final submissions.